Thursday, October 1, 2009

Better than Facebook






For the few of you who want to know more about what we are up to than what I had for dinner or the kids latest illness (sorry to all you fb fans), I thought I would start a blog. Today is Alex's 7th bday. Did I take any pictures? NO, but I did take video - although it will probably take me a year to figure out how to post videos. Really, I am keeping this blog for myself. As a way to remember what I will look back on as the best days of my life, but what feel right now like a never ending schedule, never ending whining, never ending poopy diapers, never ending homework, never ending sports practices, never ending complaining about piano practice - have you heard enough. I will try to post some pictures and then maybe you will see why I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world most of the time - surrounded by all my boys!

1 comment:

  1. Those are such CUTE photos. Love it. Keep posting :) You can call me w any questions... I know how hard it is to start soething new!!!

    ReplyDelete